Working at STAGS
Working at STAGS is exceptionally rewarding. Our students make outstanding progress and leave school with excellent qualifications and the self-belief to help them to build a successful future. Our expectations are high for both students and staff and we all strive to continually improve and develop our practice.
We are consistently in the Top 100 Secondary Schools in the country, specialising in Business, Enterprise and STEM. As a member of ATLAS Multi Academy Trust, we offer excellent professional development opportunities for all. As a result, colleagues have a wealth of opportunities to develop their careers, with many promoted internally.
Here are some of the ways already established, recently introduced, or planned which makes STAGS an excellent place to work:
- A commitment to your professional development and growth
- Regular planned CPD sessions
- For teachers: Access to recognised training and leadership courses such as the National Professional Qualifications in Leadership and other accredited courses with travel expenses covered
- Part payment fees towards further qualifications
- Opportunities for promotion: we are always looking for different ways and opportunities to promote colleagues within our schools
- Opportunities to work at other schools within the MAT
- Cross-school working to share best practice
- For teachers: Opportunities to work as an SLE and as part of our School to School support team
- The opportunity to access good benefits including the cycle to work scheme, critical illness cover, a dental plan and a variety of discounts
- Your wellbeing is a priority for us. We encourage a good work life balance within a supportive and social environment
- We seek to offer additional benefits where we can including annual flu jabs and refreshments on training days and evening events
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Vacancies are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are strongly promote equality of opportunity and minimise unconscious bias by presenting blind view applications to hiring managers and ensure that ethnicity is unknown throughout all hiring processes.
If you are interested in joining us, please contact our HR team on 01727 853134 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion.
You view our current vacancies here
Learning for Life in a Community where All can Excel