Old Girls’ Association (OGA)
You don’t need to be OLD to be an Old Girl! Any ex-student or staff member is eligible to join the STAGS Alumni.
With the world of social media, it is easy to keep up with old friends and the OGA is no exception. We have an official Facebook page: St Albans Girls' School OGA and you can follow us on Twitter: @STAGSOldGirls.
Why join STAGS OGA?
- Become a lifetime member with just a one-off £20 payment (yes really!)
- Opportunities to meet up with old friends and teachers
- Annual newsletter featuring your memories and ‘Where are they now’ sections
- Invitation to Bi-annual reunion lunch with guest speaker (additional fee) which involves wine: laughter is mandatory!
- The lunch includes a tour of the school and a chance to re-visit old haunts!
- Keep up to date with what’s happening at St Albans Girls' School
- Donations from the OGA goes to specific projects at St Albans Girls' School
- Year 13 leavers get 50% discount at A Level Certificate evening
- OGA can assist with Year Group Reunions
Get in Touch
Email us at email@example.com or leave a message on the Facebook page.
Come and Join the Team
Come and join the committee – we have a great, friendly team of all ages – new input is always welcome for a small commitment of around three meetings a year including the bi-annual lunch. Email us if you are interested!
Jo Roberts and Liz Glover (nee Burgess)
Chair and Vice-Chair (both class of 1991)