At St Albans Girls' School we value communication with parents and carers as the best way to ensure that we effectively support your daughter on her journey with us.
As a parent/carer of a STAGS student we hope you will enjoy a close working partnership with all the staff who teach and support your daughter. We aim to ensure you are fully informed about all aspects of your son/daughters education with us and very much welcome contact with parents/carers so that we can support with any difficulties.
Communication at St Albans Girls' School is via:
- Weekly news about the life of the school through STAGSLINK
- Letters regarding events, trips, important notices via ParentComms (if you do not wish to use e-mail then paper copies can be provided to your son/daughter to take home)
- Opportunities to come into school and meet with teachers at Parents' Evenings, Information Evenings and Form Tutor Review Day
- Facebook and Twitter pages
- Parent Voice (termly) and Headteachers Surgery (every Thursday) - if you would like to attend either of these please contact Sally Molloy.
If you would like to contact any teacher at St Albans Girls' School about a query in a particular curriculum area then e-mail is the best way, either using the teacher's email address or by sending your email to firstname.lastname@example.org and putting 'For the attention of.......' in the subject. If you have a more general concern then your son/daughters Director of Learning should be your first point of contact. They can be contacted either by telephone 01727 853134 or email.
Please do not hesitate to contact us about any aspect of your daughter/son's school life.