At St Albans Girls' School we value communication with parents and carers as the best way to ensure that we effectively support your daughter on her journey with us.
As a parent/carer of a STAGS student we hope you will enjoy a close working partnership with all the staff who teach and support your son/daughter. We aim to ensure you are fully informed about all aspects of your son/daughters education with us and very much welcome contact with parents/carers so that we can support with any difficulties.
Communication at St Albans Girls' School is via:
- Weekly news about the life of the school through STAGSlink
- Letters regarding events, trips, important notices via SchoolComms or Edulink (if you do not wish to use e-mail then paper copies can be provided to your son/daughter to take home)
- Opportunities to meet with teachers at Parents' Evenings, Information Evenings and Form Tutor Reviews (Year 7 and 12)
- Facebook and Twitter pages
- Parent Voice (termly) and Headteachers Surgery (every Thursday) - if you would like to attend either of these please contact Sally Molloy.
If you would like to contact any teacher at St Albans Girls' School about a query in a particular curriculum area then e-mail is the best way, either using the teacher's email address or by sending your email to email@example.com and putting 'For the attention of.......' in the subject. If you have a more general concern then your son/daughters Director of Learning should be your first point of contact. They can be contacted either by telephone 01727 853134 or email. Guidance on communication to and from school/home is attached below.
Please do not hesitate to contact us about any aspect of your daughter/son's school life.
See below our Parents' Glossary of Terms for reference.