At St Albans Girls' School we value communication with parents and carers as the best way to ensure that we effectively support your child's journey with us
As a parent/carer of a STAGS student, we hope you will enjoy a close working partnership with all the staff who teach and support your child. We aim to ensure you are fully informed about all aspects of your child's education with us and very much welcome contact with parents/carers so that we can support you with any difficulties.
Communication at St Albans Girls' School takes place by the following means:
- Weekly news about the life of the school through STAGSlink
- Letters regarding events, trips, important notices via email or Edulink
- Opportunities to meet with teachers at Parents' Evenings, Form Tutor Reviews and Information Evenings for every year group
- Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and X (Twitter) pages
- Regular Parent Voice opportunities - if you would like to attend, please contact Sally Molloy
If you would like to contact any teacher at St Albans Girls' School about a query in a particular curriculum area then email is the best way, either using the teacher's email address or by sending your email to email@example.com and putting 'For the attention of.......' in the subject.
If you have a more general concern, then your child's Director of Learning should be your first point of contact. They can be contacted either by telephone 01727 853134 or email. Guidance on communication to and from school/home is attached below.
Please do not hesitate to contact us about any aspect of your child's school life.