- Free School Meals & Financial Support
- Free School Meals - NRPF (alternative option)
Free School Meals - NRPF (alternative option)
No Recourse to Public Funds (NRPF)
This Government fund provides support for families who do not meet the eligibility requirements for FSM but have an income that meets means they require financial support and meets one of the thresholds below:
- £22,700 for families outside of London with 1 child
- £26,300 for families outside of London with 2 or more children
- £31,200 for families within London with 1 child
- £34,800 for families within London with 2 or more children
Whether or not a person will be considered within the London or the outside London threshold will be determined by the address of the family. This map shows the boroughs that form London.
NRPF Eligible groups
These groups include, but may not be limited to children of:
- Zambrano carers
- Families who have no recourse to public funds with a right to remain in the UK on grounds of private and family life under Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights
- Families receiving support under Section 17 of the Children Act 1989 who are also subject to a no recourse to public funds restriction
- A subset of failed asylum seekers supported under Section 4 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Chen carers
- Families holding a BN(O) passport
- Spousal visa holders
- Work visa holders
- Student visa holders
- Those with no immigration status
If you meet the criteria above, please follow this link to our website, complete the application form and provide evidence of your income for example a payslip or P60.
For further information and assistance contact Miss Rose.