STAGS Alumni Association
You don’t need to be OLD to be an Old Girl! Any ex-student or staff member is eligible to join the STAGS Alumni. With the world of social media, it is easy to keep up with old friends and the OGA is no exception. We have an official Facebook page St Albans Girls' School OGA, please do ask to become a member and answer 3 simple questions to be accepted.
Due to the pandemic, our Biennial Meeting and Lunch that had been planned for October 2020 has been postponed to Saturday 2nd October 2021. This will be an extra special event to celebrate 100 years since the school opened. You can get your ticket here - please spread the word to other ex pupils and staff. You do not need to be a member of the Association to attend. We look forward to meeting you in October!
Why join STAGS OGA?
- Become a lifetime member with just a one-off £20 payment (yes really!)
- Opportunities to meet up with old friends and teachers
- Annual newsletter featuring your memories
- Invitation to Biennial reunion lunch with guest speaker which involves wine: laughter is mandatory!
- The lunch includes a tour of the school and a chance to re-visit old haunts!
- Keep up to date with what’s happening at St Albans Girls' School
- Donations from the Association goes to specific projects at St Albans Girls' School
- Year 13 leavers get 50% discount at A Level Certificate evening
- The Association can assist with Year Group Reunions
Get in Touch
Email us at email@example.com or leave a message on the Facebook page.
Come and join the Team
Come and join the committee – we have a great, friendly team of all ages – new input is always welcome for a small commitment of around three meetings a year including the biennial lunch. Since the start of the pandemic, our committee meetings have taken place remotely, so you don’t need to live near St Albans to be on the committee. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!
Jo Roberts and Liz Glover (nee Burgess), Chair and Vice-Chair (both class of 1991)
Membership shall be available to anyone without regard to gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual preference, identity and/or orientation, religion or belief.