STAGS Alumni Association
We would love to see you at our Afternoon Tea and Biennial General Meeting. Please save the date for 5 October 2024.
Calling all former Students!
If you are a former student or staff member of STAGS and would like to reconnect, we would love to hear from you. For alumni, coming back to the school can be a fantastic opportunity to get in touch with old classmates and help give something back to the school and current students. Your experiences whilst at STAGS as well as your chosen career path could help motivate and inspire our current students in making decisions for their futures.
Why join STAGS Alumni?
- Opportunities to meet up with old friends, classmates and teachers
- Annual newsletter featuring news, reviews and memories
- Invitation to the Biennial reunion lunch with guest speaker (wine is available!). The lunch includes a tour of the school and a chance to revisit some old haunts
- Keep up to date with all things STAGS!
- Donations from the Association go to specific projects at STAGS
- The Association can assist with year group reunions
- Membership is FREE!
Join the Team
We love to welcome new committee members to the team. We have a great, friendly team of all ages who come together around three times a year, including the biennial lunch.
Committee meetings can take place remotely, so you don’t need to live near St Albans to be on the team. If you’d like to know more about joining us, please email email@example.com if you are interested!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Jo and Niki
Chair and Vice Chair
Diversity Statement: Membership shall be available to anyone without regard to gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual preference, identity and/or orientation, religion or belief.
Giving Something Back to School
Through the Alumni Association fundraising, funds are given back to the school to invest in either a memorable, decorative or functional item for the school community to enjoy. To date, the STAGS Alumni Association (previously the Old Girls Association) has funded the following:
- Lectern in the main hall
- Millennium Clock outside the building
- Glass Display Cabinets in Reception for achievements and successes
- Book Vending Machine for the English Department and library which allows students to select a book of their choice