Safety around School
We welcome back some of our students from Years 10 and 12 from Monday 15 June to be onsite for a number of hours for face to face teaching and learning.
Safety for all around the building is paramount and a great deal of effort has gone into creating a safe environment, including (but not limited to):
- New one way system marked out in communal corridor areas
- Markings on floor to allow for 2m social distancing
- Washing facilities and a large number of mobile hand sanitising stations located around the building with clear signage
- New 'Be Aware' signage around the building
- A maximum of 15 students per class, with one student per table
- Staff will be on hand for guidance throughout their time onsite
To view the above in action, please take time to watch this fantastic video of what can be expected from Monday, created by our Year 10 Director of Learning, Miss Rose and these superb guidelines for Year 12 students on arriving for masterclass sessions, made by Mrs Pipes, Head of Key Stage 5 and Mrs Lambert, Director of Learning for Post 16.