Vision & Values
Our vision is to embrace ‘Learning for Life in a Community where All can Excel, ensuring outstanding provision with academic achievement at its core, but social and life skills at its heart, so that our students have a genuine desire to succeed in a supportive environment.
- Support – Helping each other thrive
- Trust – being confident, resilient and reliable
- Ambition - Aspiring to be your best
- Generosity – Contributing to our community and beyond
- Success - Knowing and recognising achievement
We are extremely proud of our students. Visitors frequently comment that our students are confident, thoughtful and articulate young people; they also remark about how proud they are of their school.